Marty's Bicycle Shop is a family run business that got its start in 1961. Originally from central New Jersey, we built our first store in Trenton, NJ. 800 square feet of sales floor with over 75 assembled bikes made us Trenton's largest Schwinn bicycle dealer.
In 1971, needing more space, we began the process of converting an old gas and service station into what would be our new store. This new store in Lawrence, NJ, with over 1500 square feet of sales floor, allowed us to display more bikes and keep up with the growing bicycle industry.
With the beginning of BMX and a wider variety of Road bikes, Schwinn grew its bicycle line 20%. We also added other bicycle lines, Ross and Vista.
In 1989, we moved to Muncy, Pennsylvania and opened our current store. We now have 4000 square feet of sales floor displaying 250 assembled Trek, Cannondale and Haro bikes and a 5000 square feet warehouse holding 300 more bicycles.
As the bicycle industry grew, our mission has never changed; offer the most complete selection of top quality brand name bicycles at great prices backed with the best service available. Focusing on Customer Satisfaction has always made us one of the best bicycle dealers.