The XPro 15 is the ultimate expression in pedal technology. Created for competitive cyclists and triathletes seeking a competitive edge, the XPro 15 features CeramicSpeed watt-saving bearings, a hollow titanium axle and a super light carbon body giving you a pedal that weighs 88 grams per pedal. ICLIC, with its pre-opened engagement system, makes it super easy to clip in. The low stack height and oversized pedal platform make pedaling more efficient and comfortable.
- Carbon body and new design creates a more powerful structure to transfer power from the cyclist to the road. - Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area of 725mm - The ICLIC system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive engagement and to be more comfortable. - Watt-saving CeramicSpeed bearings and super-light hollow titanium spindle - 87.3 grams per pedal - The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 87g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ceramic - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
The KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC Ti pedal is the flagship model of LOOK's road pedal range. They feature a carbon body with the carbon blade technology which bears its name, titanium spindle and ceramic bearings creating a pedal of incomparable weight and impressive aerodynamics. These pedals are designed to win. - Technology: Blade - Cleats: Keo Cleat - Retention: Serial installed in 16 + additional 12 in box, 20 sold separately - Body: Carbon - Blade: Carbon - Spindle: Titanium - Bearings: Ceramic - Platform area: 700mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 95g - Weight (pair + cleats): 260g
The world’s most successful downhill pedal is now available in a premium edition featuring titanium wings and dual-chamfered edges to minimize weight and maximize performance. The Crank Brothers Mallet DH 11 is designed and engineered for the rider who wants the best of the best, and nothing less. - Titanium wings for reduced weight - Dual chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - Exclusive double-anodized black and gold colorway - Concave platform for secure foothold - 8 adjustable pins per side for grip - Traction pad technology customizable interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - 57mm q-factor for stability at speed - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system - Spindle material: forged SCM 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Wing material: 6AL/4v titanium - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle 15° / 20° - Max rider weight no restriction - Q-factor 57mm - Inner bearing type: IGUS LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Endcap hex alloy - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 445 grams
The Crank Brothers Mallet E 11 is the premium version of the ideal enduro racing pedal. The specs say it all. - Titanium wings to reduce weight - Dual chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - Exclusive double-anodized black and gold colorway - Concave platform for secure foothold - 6 adjustable pins per side for grip - Traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - 52mm q-factor for maneuverability on tight trails - Hex alloy endcap for durability - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system
- Titanium axle and carbon body. - Tension adjustment to fine-tune how the pedal functions - Easy and consistent engagement and an open design that clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 124g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
The XPro 12 is perfect for elite riders. With a carbon body and titanium axle the XPro 12 is light and durable at the same time. Clipping in is easy with the automatic pre-opening ICLIC System. The carbon blade is adjustable in 3 positions to customize engagement tension and the stack height is low, keeping the cyclist's sole as close to the center of the pedal axle as possible. This, along with the large pedal surface area results in incomparable pedaling efficiency and comfort.
- Carbon body and titanium axle. - Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 94g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Speciale is the ultimate balance between aesthetics and performance. Developed by Time's engineers for the demands of the sport, this enduro pedal is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum body which is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminum. It features a wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system to meet the demands of the most advanced riders. The proven ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows easy clip in and positive, predictable release as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions. Like all Time pedals, the Speciale is 100% made in France at their factory in Nevers, exceeding high material and production standards.
- Developed for the demands of professional Enduro racing, the SPECIALE 12 is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum - A wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system combine to exceed the demands of the most advanced riders. - TIME's renowned engagement system allows easy engagement with a positive, predictable entry and release, as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions.
The X-TRACK RACE CARBON Ti pedals are specifically created for the most unforgiving courses. The mechanism is designed for easy engagement in all conditions and helps to shed mud and debris when clipping in. The carbon body offers a large contact area, while the titanium axle ensures the pedal is stiff and light: a mere 145 grams underfoot. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Carbon - Spindle: Titanium - Platform area: 515mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 145g - Weight (pair + cleats): 340g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
The ceramic bearing and famous BLADE technology transfers 100% of your power input to the drivetrain, making the KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC pedals a great choice. With the wide, 700mm² contact area, your foot will become one with the pedal, as you become one with your bike. - Technology: Blade - Cleats: Keo Cleat - Retention: Serial installed in 12 + additional 16 in box, 20 sold separately - Body: Carbon - Blade: Carbon - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Bearings: Ceramic - Platform area: 700m² - Platform width: 57mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5mm + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 110g - Weight: (pair + cleats): 290g
Built to take on anything, the Speedplay Zero road pedal is uniquely qualified to withstand the demands of everything from all-out racing to the epic grind of a double-century. The stainless steel pedal and integrated cleat system offer peak power transfer and exceptional durability, while the customized fit and dual-sided entry will allow you to crank on the pedals in confidence and comfort. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Designed specifically to maximize every performance advantage the Speedplay platform offers, Zero is a lightweight race-ready, multipurpose pedal that’s durable enough to go the distance ride after ride. - Weight: 220g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Stainless Steel - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
- Pedals feature a fully CNC-machined platform out of 2014 T6 aluminium with anodized finish - The axle is made of high strength Cr-Mo, heat-treated and plated - The platform is slightly concave in shape to give maximum support - Each pedal uses a norglide bushing and three cartridge bearings in a fully sealed chamber to give a long smooth life - Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip. (Titanium and hollow pins available)
Torqlite UL Pedals feature a CNC machined ultra-light body with an incredibly thin 17mm platform for extra clearance. - Large platform for extra stability - Hardened chromoly replaceable pins - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Sealed cartridge bearings - Spindle size: 9/16-inch - 395g/pair
Low And Lean Made from super-strong 6061-T1 aluminum, the double concave body is sleek and light while still giving your foot a nice wide platform to stand on. Round And Round We Go Fully sealed 4-bearing design makes for smooth rolling rotations over an extremely long life. And the ability to rebuild makes it nearly unkillable. Ride Don't Slide Pins at the front and back of the pedal are angled slightly to provide improved traction and foot comfort. Because pedal bites suck. Look Good Ride Good Our top of the line pedals come in 6 different colors so that you can add as much flavor and flair to your ride as you like. Pedal Envy More than just a trusty platform for stomping landings and railing around berms, the Atlas Pedal has long been Race Face's top contender. It's strong, thin, concave, lightweight, rebuildable, and ideally suited for getting wild in the woods. Specs: - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: 6061 Aluminum - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Platform Height (MM):14.5 - # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side) - Platform L x W (MM): 114 x 101 - Weight: 355g
Dual-sided "Pop-Up" clipless pedal with AL6061 die-cast body and CNC platform - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - Shimano SPD style cleat with 15º float - Platform size: 105mm x 103mm
- Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm2 surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Hollow, stainless steel axle. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 113g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
The XPro 10 is perfect for high performance riders. With a carbon body and hollow steel axle the XPro 10 is light and durable at the same time. The ICLIC system is pre-opened making clipping in super easy. The XPro 10 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort.
Competition-oriented and customizable for refined fit, feel, and power transfer. Details - Durable alloy body - Durable cast steel wings - Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - Hex alloy endcap and bashguard - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system Specs - Body Material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Cleats: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Endcap: Hex alloy - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Max Rider Weight: No restriction - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Q-factor: 52mm - Release Angle: 15° / 20° - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Spring Material: 300 series stainless steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 320g per pair - Wing Material: 17-4PH stainless
- Weight: 210g CrMo - Body: Carbon Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Retention: MDU Elastomer (Preset) - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
KEO BLADE CARBON pedals feature a Chromoly+ axle and stainless steel bearings for extreme reliability. Beyond its weight, the surface contact area-to-weight ratio is the best in class. Light, aerodynamic and powerful, these pedals have all you need to take it to the next level. - Technology: Blade - Cleats: Keo Cleat - Retention: Serial installed in 8 + additional 12 in box - Body: Carbon - Blade: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Bearings: Steel - Platform area: 700mm² - Platform width: 67mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 115g - Weight (pair + cleats): 300g
Ultra thin CNC'd 6061 aluminum platform - 9/16" chromoly spindle - 124.5 x 100mm wide platform - Replaceable pins - Weight: 380g (pair)
The AE05 Evo+ Platform pedals have replaceable pins on a concave, extruded, CNC-machined aluminum body for a stiff and responsive feel, while dual DU bushing bearings keep them turning smoothly. These 17mm-thick pedals provide tons of clearance. - Platform: 100 x 96 x 17mm (12 mm center) - Constructed from extruded aluminum with CNC machining - Dual DU bushing internals - 10 replaceable pins per side - 9/16"
Flat or clipless pedals? The question may arise, but not anymore thanks to the GEO TREKKING commuter range of pedals. This robust aluminum pedal is flat on one side and SPD-compatible on the other, with the added security of the VISION light system for when the ride turns dark. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Aluminum - Traction: 8 traction pins - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 83mm - Weight (pedal): 247g - Weight (pair + cleats): 550g - Light included: Yes (x2) - Light modes: 3 (steady/flash/flash eco) - Battery Life: Up to 30h (flash eco) - Light Output: 15 lumens - Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included) - Charging time: 50 min - Beam angle: 180°
- All-road adventure/touring-inspired dual-sided clipless pedal - AL6061 CNC machined platform with grip pins for added stability - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - Shimano SPD style cleat with 5º float - Fully adjustable tension - Platform size: 90mm x 68mm - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: SPD - Material: AL6061
Foot, meet pedal. Thanks to the Stamp, you two will be closely acquainted. After scrutinizing data from the outsoles of top mountain bike shoe brands, Crank Brothers discovered that two distinct surface areas can optimize the shoe/pedal bond through the whole range of shoe sizes. The result is the Stamp, a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: forged 6061-T6 - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - footprint: 100mm x 100mm (small) / 114mm x 111mm (large) - adjustable pins: 10 per side - minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin - stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - weight: 375g per pair (small) / 405g per pair (large)
- Aluminum body that is slightly more compact than the SPECIALE 12, yet it offers a stable platform and four adjustable pins for optimal grip. - The micro-adjustable tension clamping system allows riders to fine-tune the pedal function for their preferred riding style. - TIME's patented clamping system allows for easy entry and positive, predictable release, as well as a self-cleaning design to ensure reliable performance in all conditions. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 196g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
The exceptional comfort and versatility of the Speedplay Comp road pedal derive from its confidence-inspiring and stable platform, offering both value and performance mile after mile for cyclists of all levels. Precise engagement, effortless release, and dual-sided entry with the Easy Tension Cleat deliver ease of use and confidence to the rider. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Versatile performance defines the advanced Speedplay system. Utilizing this innovative platform, Comp's confident engagement and stable platform provide benefits to riders at every level. - Weight: 224g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: 5 to 15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
Ritchey's WCS XC pedals are built on a system with a fixed front claw providing best-in-class entry and release and excellent mud-shedding characteristics. The axle system has been revamped for even greater bearing life while achieving an even lower axle-cleat height than the previous design, and a wider body improves stability. The bushing, needle and cartridge bearing system promises long service life and excellent protection from the elements, and easy serviceability. - 9/16"
Page 1 of 9 Next page